*Sold out – Sign up for notifications*
- Do you want to feel refreshed and rejuvenated and fancy some well deserved ‘me’ time?
- Do you fancy doing something different with friends and meet like-minded people?
- Do you like the idea of a wellness retreat but avoid them as you think it will all be a bit ‘woo-woo’?
Well, look no further.
We are so excited to bring the new Chatter Wellness Day Retreats to you based in Cullercoats Watch House, North Tyneside.
This promises to be a wonderful experience for those who love nature, alternative therapies and connection. No woo-woo allowed! Chatter Wellness Day Retreats will be slightly different each time. They are already in demand so book your place early however if you miss out this time, don’t worry, we will be doing them regularly. Sign up for email notifications.
Places are strictly limited to ensure a wonderfully intimate and transformational experience and coming to you at an affordable price for a full day of wellness.
What will we be doing at the Retreat?
- Breathwork by Lauren from Mind Matter Magic.
- Beach Sauna Tent by Earth Bond – Heat therapy combined with cold therapy has wonderful heath benefits. To cool down in between your sauna sets you will either dip in the sea or stand in the cool air.
- Cacao and chat – cacao is a nutritious superfood which cuts through the mental clutter, enhancing focus and concentration while giving a boost of energy and enhancing our senses of wellbeing. It supports physical health.
- Yoga by Vera of Mana Living. Once we know who is coming, we can gear up the yoga session for a particular group of people, for example swimmers, total beginners and so on.
- Body scan meditation by James at Circle of Light Holistics
- Sound Bath by James at Circle of Light Holistics. This will promote calm at the end of the day. Immerse yourself in the tranquil embrace of an enchanting sound bath experience designed to transport you to the serene shores of relaxation. Embark on a voyage to the depths of your inner ocean, as you hear an ethereal soundscape that gently ebbs and flows, just as the tide does along the shoreline. Let the harmonic waves of crystal singing bowls, soothing gong, and gentle chimes wash over you like the calming rhythm of the sea.
- A nutritious gluten free lunch (NB it will be made in a kitchen where there is a potential for cross-contamination so severe food allergies cannot be catered for unfortunately).
- Tea and coffee throughout the day.
What do I bring?
You will need your cozzie or shorts, towel/towelling robe, flip flops, water bottle (for sauna), and something comfy/warm to stick on for the rest of the day. You will be inside so don’t worry about wet weather gear.
Yoga mats will be supplied. Bring a pillow and a rug for comfort/warmth during breath work, meditation and sound bath.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly regarding your health before signing up to the Chatter Wellness Day Retreat. There is a section specifically for the retreats. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that you are fit and healthy enough to partake. You can choose to all or some of the activities.
SIGN me up!
Check out the rest of the Chatter here. Join our Facebook page here and Instagram page here.